Business Wire India
Uniphore, one of the world’s largest AI-native, enterprise SaaS companies, today announced that it has been recognized in ten Gartner Hype Cycle reports focused on the critical AI and analytics technologies that are driving rapid innovation across enterprise organizations worldwide.
Gartner Hype Cycle reports provide a graphic representation of the maturity and adoption of technologies and applications, and how they are potentially relevant to solving real business problems and exploiting new opportunities. Gartner Hype Cycle methodology gives organizations a view of how a technology or application will evolve over time, providing a sound source of insight to manage its deployment within the context of specific business goals.1
As a result, businesses leverage these tools when mapping out their technology strategies and forecasting their future needs and investment areas. According to Gartner, “Hype Cycles and Priority Matrices help CIO and IT leaders to evaluate innovations based on perceived value, business benefit, adoption rate and future direction.”2
In these reports, Uniphore is recognized as a Sample Vendor for:
- Emotion AI: Gartner notes, “Emotion AI is considered transformational as it turns human behavioral attributes into data that will have a large impact on human-machine interface (HMI). Machines will become more “humanized” as they can detect sentiments in many different contexts. Furthermore, applying deep learning to computer vision or audio-based systems to analyze emotions in real time has spawned new use cases for customer experience enhancements, employee wellness and many other areas.”3
- Speech Analytics: Gartner notes, “Rapid advancements in speech-to-text technologies and natural language technology in recent years, including the use of AI techniques such as machine learning, have improved categorization and analysis accuracy. This is enabling organizations to be more accurate and confident when using the insights surfaced from analyzing voice conversations for compliance, training, analytics and collaboration initiatives.”4
Uniphore is also specifically recognized as a Sample Vendor for “Emotion AI in Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS)” and “Emotion AI in Marketing,” with Gartner noting some of the unique impact Emotion AI can have in these industries:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS): Gartner notes, “Healthcare and life science organizations must build empathy with consumers — such as patients, members and providers — to create trusted, personalized interactions and relationships. Current data and analytics technologies do not allow for easy collection and coding of the feelings, wants, needs, beliefs and preferences that underlie empathetic engagement. Emotion AI bridges that gap. It allows human-machine interfaces to detect and respond to sentiments in different contexts.”5
- Emotion AI in Marketing: Gartner notes, “Emotion AI tailors engagement with digital people and chatbots based on body language, voice analysis and natural language processing. CV and signal analysis have been used for years to support neuromarketing research to test reactions to products and ads. This is moving out of labs and into commercial availability. Combined with content operations and automation, marketers can make fewer versions of creative, then segment and assemble content experiences to generate a desired response.”6
“We are pleased to be included in ten Gartner’s Hype Cycle reports, which we believe fairly represents the strength, breadth and market impact of Uniphore’s comprehensive approach to providing multimodal, enterprise-class AI through our X Platform,” said Annie Weckesser, Chief Marketing Officer.
Uniphore’s X platform, which leverages Knowledge AI, Generative AI, Emotion AI and workflow automation to ensure businesses can access the full potential of their data through voice, video or text. The X platform has the power to transform the end-to-end experience across multiple use cases – including contact center, HR, IT Service Desk and sales – and create a better experience for both customers and employees.
Gartner clients can read the additional Gartner Hype Cycle reports that include Uniphore as a Sample Vendor in the Gartner portal, including the 2023 reports for:
- Revenue and Sales Technology3
- Natural Language Technologies4
- Healthcare Data, Analytics and AI5
- Digital Marketing6
- K-12 Education7
- User Experience8
- Consumer Engagement and Experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences9
- Future of Enterprise Applications10
- Digital Government Services11
- Higher Education12
Learn more about Enterprise AI from Uniphore today www.uniphore.com
1**Gartner Research Methodologies, ” Gartner Hype Cycle”, “August 23 2023”, https://www.gartner.com/en/research/methodologies/gartner-hype-cycle
2 Understanding Gartner’s Hype Cycles, 24 July 2023, Philip Dawson, Jan-Martin Lowendahl, Felix Gaehtgens
3 Hype Cycle for Revenue and Sales Technology, 2023, 10 July 2023, Melissa Hilbert, Adnan Zijadic, Guy Wood, Ilona Hansen
4 Hype Cycle for Natural Language Technologies, 2023, 27 July 2023, Bern Elliot, Adiran Lee, Gabriele Rigon
5 Hype Cycle for Healthcare Data, Analytics and AI, 2023, 24 July 2023, Jeff Cribbs
6 Hype Cycle for Digital Marketing, 2023, 4 August 2023, Claudia Ratterman, Tia Smart
7 Hype Cycle for K-12 Education, 2023, 31 July 2023, Kelly Calhoun Williams
8 Hype Cycle for User Experience, 2023, 27 July 2023, Frank O’Connor, Brent Stewart, Will Grant
9 Hype Cycle for Consumer Engagement and Experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences, 2023, 31 July 2023, Kate McCarthy, Faith Adams
10 Hype Cycle for the Future of Enterprise Applications, 2023, 18 July 2023, Patrick Connaughton, Tad Travis, Mark O’Neill, Kevin Matheny, Stephen Emmott
11 Hype Cycle for Digital Government Services, 2023, 19 July 2023, Daniel Snyder, Arthur Mickoleit
12 Hype Cycle for Higher Education, 2023, 20 July 2023, Robert Yanckello, Marlena Brown
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and HYPE CYCLE is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.